Lebanon, KY 40033
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets policies and procedures to all employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Examines materials and products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications.
- Observes machines, secondary equipment, and automation for malfunction and orders adjustments, repair, and or directs employees to plan and or make repairs.
- Review’s production schedules and determines resource needs and makes appropriate adjustments in resource allocation as schedule dictates.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of production or employees.
- Responsible for meeting and or exceeding daily housekeeping / organizational, 5’s expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all direct reports maintain 6s Standard.
- Monitors hourly production rate across facility and ensures measures are taken to meet standard productions goals and objectives.
- Monitors hourly scrap rate across facility and ensures measures are taken to meet company scrap goals and objectives.
- Gives and/or organizes break schedule for Team Leaders, and Relief Operators.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Works in conjunction with Quality Department and other resource groups as required to provide problem solving, corrective actions, and or containment support to internal / external quality concerns.
- Maintains production records per management requirements.
- Issue warnings for attendance, disciplinary actions, and quality problems.
- Fills out shift report/summary at end of shift and reviews for accuracy prior to final submittal.
- Responsible for meeting overall shift / company metrics goals and objectives. (Productivity, Utilization, OEE, Scrap, Cycle Times, Cavitation, PPM, Delivery, Safety)
- Document and initiate corrective action for tooling or equipment deficiencies to allow corrective action to be implemented.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Fill in as needed to cover for other Supervisors for absenteeism and vacation coverage.
- Update and continuously check all appropriate documentation, standard operating procedures, and logs. Maintain compliance with quality standards.
- Supervises trains and evaluates full time and temporary employees.
- Works with Human Resources to conduct job interviews for new employees.
- Ensure daily staffing requirements are achieved in all required departments of responsibility.
- Ensures all scheduled overtime is documented and properly approved per company policies and procedures.
- Attend all scheduled classes / training offered by the Company.
- Maintains a continuous focus on scrap reduction and improved product quality. Work with Process Engineering, and Maintenance as needed to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that cycles times are being maintained, notify technical department and document inconsistent or over cycle processes.
- Works with all necessary resource groups to maintain 100% on time delivery to all Customers.
- Performs ALL other duties as directed by Operations Manager to achieve maximum plant performance.
Send resume to email@example.com or apply at the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY 40033
Call for more information (270) 692-6870 Terri Thomas or Elizabeth Mattingly