Apply onlline: Https://petersonfarms.com or send resume to email@example.com
or Apply at the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center
516 Workshop Lane
Lebanon, KY 40033
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Human Resources Director
Regular Work Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; Monday through Friday; Earlier or later hours may be required.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to Senior Leadership Team members. The job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day. A variety of tasks may be performed on any given day.
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests, answer phones, direct calls, return calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, sort mail, maintain and organize physical and digital files, photocopy, fax, collate, maintain office calendars, etc., as needed
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of travel-related activities, including making and confirming reservations, booking flights, and arranging transportation and itineraries
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Research and prepare information for leadership needs
- Plan, organize and implement events such as meetings, daily employee lunch orders, business luncheons, client dinners, employee team building activities, and special projects
- Coordinate device management for staff issued phones and tablets
- Handle confidential information
- Assist Human Resources with general functions
- Any other duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Three to five years’ prior experience providing administrative support in an office environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required
- Experience with leases, contracts, and legal documents (not required but could be a plus)
Administrative Assistant Skills:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to learn and adapt to many different software programs
- Ability to prioritize work duties
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company Core Values:
- Honest, dedicated and hardworking.
- Respectful and compassionate to the needs of others
- Thirsty for knowledge and self-improvement,
- Passionate for what we do, and enjoy our work
- Involved in fostering a Team Environment that promotes achievement and excellence.
- Focused on a Safe Workplace at all times.
- Practice responsible stewardship and conservation that result in long-term productivity and value creation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER