|Central Kentucky Community Action
Lebanon, KYGeneral Duties: Responsible for intake and direct contact via phone with recipient riders of transportation services.
Responsible for input and verificatin of daily trips in software program.
1. Answer call at phone terminal in a timely manner. Assist with incoming and outgoing phone calls wen necessary, receives telephone request for transportation. Records all required information.
2. Shall accurately record intake information on each client, i.e. receipient worksheet with name, address, telephone number, client type (04, 07 and 08), social securtiy number and all other required information.
3. Shall accurately check Medicaid trips off of spreadsheet daily and accurately enter trips in software program. Responsible for maintaining Medicaid spreadsheet on assigned county and vseeping spreadsheet up to date.
4. Verify trip completion in HSTD software program and CK CATS software program accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Assist with scheduling appointments for public transportation and contacts services for recipient organizations (Senior Citizens Centers, Nursing Homes) Ensure that assigned monthly routine trips accurately scheduled.
6. Responsible for after hours paging service as assigned.
7. Attend administrative and related meetings for training and instructions.
8. Assists with coping, printing and faxing when requested.
9. Appropriately files and maintains information after data entry.
10. Respond to customers, drivers and all other stafff in a courteous, professional manner.
11. Maintain a high level of confidentiality in regard to customer information. Strictly abide by agency confidentiality in regard to customer information. Strictly abide by agency confidentiality policies.
12. Process and fax correspondence to appropriate destination as required/needed.
13. Performs other general clerical office maintenance and job duties as assigned.
14. Assists with coordination of paperwork from office to drivers.
15. Assists with quarterly and monthly reports when requested.
16. Assista with spreadsheet Medicaid trips in agency software program accurately and in a timely manner.
17. Reports all injuries and accident to your Safety and Security Officer.
18. Be familiar with and follow safety rules, procedures and policies.
19. Participate in quarterly safety meetings.
20. Operate office/vehicle equipment in the manner in which it was intended.
High School diploma or GED required. Good basic knowledge of grammar, typing, computer, data entry, calculator and filing skills essential; knowledge of sevice area desirable. Access to automobile and vailid Kentucky Driver’s License recommended; ability to communicate effectively and relate well to general public; freedom from illegal drug use as evidenced by DOT/FTA drug testing.