TG KENTUCKY, LLC
TG Kentucky, a Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry, is currently seeking applications for an experienced:
Technical Engineer – Equipment 1st Shift
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- Develop and manage master engineering schedule for all projects. Lead, coordinate, and supervise others to achieve all plan objectives of the master schedule.
- Write equipment/tooling specifications, coordinate and oversee the design, construction, installation, start-up and trials of new equipment/tooling against the master schedule.
- Create all documentation required for capital investment & obtain approval from upper management.
- Establish manufacturing processes that meet all KPI targets for capital investment, part cost, scrap, part performance, delivery, layout, cycle time, efficiency, safety, ergonomic, and quality deliverables.
- Develop all documentation for the process including but not limited to specifications, PFMEA’s, risk analysis, process plans, PFD’s, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking.
- Lead and support Kaizen activities after process is in production.
- Proactively work to produce processes that are not capable of flowing out defects to the next process while working to countermeasure those that do and yokoten to similar processes
- Problem solving and investigating problems utilizing root cause analysis and reporting
- Perform all tasks in accordance with OSHA, EPA, and TGKY procedures and best practices.
- Specify and/or fabricate EOAT/fixtures/ equipment used in injection molding or assembly processes
- Excellent attendance and punctuality a must
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Thorough understanding of thermoplastic resin properties, performance capabilities, and uses.
- In depth knowledge of resin processing capability and injection molding equipment.
- Recognition of proper mold construction, operation, materials, performance ability, and repair.
- Ability to communicate and direct requirements effectively with customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated Project Management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and creating technical presentations/documents.
- Ability to read drawings, identify critical characteristics, lead design reviews, and develop PFMEA’s
- Capability to lead and conduct root cause analysis for current problems and potential occurrences
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System and lean manufacturing concepts
- Strong work ethic, take ownership/responsibility for projects, and maintain high level of productivity
- High aptitude to pick up on engineering principles and new technology
- Knowledge of TS and ISO requirements
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience working in a cross-cultural work environment
TG Kentucky offers a competitive wage and benefit plan as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested persons should send resumes to:
TG Kentucky, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
633 East Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
TG Kentucky, LLC (TGKY) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.