Website Loretto Mother House
Loretto Motherhouse Infirmary
22 hrs ·
The Loretto Motherhouse is currently accepting applications for a Summer Maintenance Position.
Required to have a valid Kentucky Drivers’ License
Must be 18 years of age
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assist with the painting schedule and painting department.
2. Maintains paint and painting supplies. Makes all necessary request of supplies to supervisor.
3. Works with others as designated to assist with painting project.
4. Responsible for proper care and storage of tools and equipment.
5. When needed, assists with lawn care and maintenance projects.
• Works indoors or outside in varying weather conditions.
• Subject to constant climbing, standing, stooping, bending, and lifting at least 50 lbs.
• Exposed to noise, heat and cold.
• Will work with power equipment and hand tools.
• May be subject to cuts, burns, paint fumes and plaster dust.
WORKING HOURS: As assigned, normally, forty (40) hours per week, Monday thru Friday
Payrate: $12.00 an hour
SUPERVISOR: Plant Supervisor/Assistant Plant Supervisor
Applications are available in the Service Coordinator’s Office or at the Infirmary reception’s desk.
For more information contact: Michael Bickett- Service Coordinator at 270-865-5811 ext. 3010 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org