Job Description :
Diageo’s culter is based on celebrating life every day, everywhere! The Diageo Lebanon Distillery is the newest addition to Diageo’s North American Distillery portfolio. The Bulleit brand is undergoing significant growth, and this key role will ensure we continue to craft high quality whiskey to meet consumer demands!
The Lebanon Site Director is responsible for providing thought leadership and strategic guidance to a highly qualified team of distillation and maturing experts. This is a proactive role whose purpose is to lead safely and efficiently all aspects of distilling, warehousing, sustainability, supply chain, innovation, change and investment.
The new Lebanon Site leads with a number for “Firsts” for the Diageo North American business, with sustainability and manufacturing excellence at its core supported by a new to Diageo team concept and structure.
This role will be pivotal in ensuring the continued evolution of the new distillery and will drive accelerated performance to be the benchmark Supply organization. This role reports to the VP of Distillation and Maturation.
- Drive site towards benchmark performance in safety, compliance, quality and environmental sustainability.
- Display excellent leadership with strong communication skills and the ability to influence key partners.
- Drive a strong engagement platform that supports a continuous improvement culture.
- Deliver site strategy including annual operating plans to ensure long term supply of the highest quality American whiskies and bourbons.
- Build relationships and maintain effective partnerships with Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Governance, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing Excellence, Statutory Regulators and outside agencies.
- Set objectives and performance standards (critical metrics) for all departments across the site.
- Lead improvements in productivity and efficiency through application of best in class practice benchmarking, new systems and technologies.
- Through partnership and technical leadership continue to grow and empower site teams to deliver excellence in distilling and supply.
- Successfully grow talent and leadership capability to delivery manufacturing excellence goals.
- Ensure the effective implementation of all innovations, special projects, etc.
- Responsible for delivering multi-million-dollar budget on track year on year.
- Ensure all management responsibilities are completed in accordance with Global Diageo, North America Supply, local policies and all applicable laws.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 4 year Bachelors Degree is required with a focus in engineering, science or relevant technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ manufacturing leadership experience.
- Must have proven people leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Effective influencer and communicator and able to set out strategy and aspirations that others will follow and support.
- End to end P&L experience is a plus.
- Advanced practitioner of continuous improvement tools such as Six Sigma, Lean, and Kaizen is preferred.
- Working knowledge of State/national regulatory and safety requirements
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :