TG KENTUCKY, LLC
TG Kentucky, a Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry, is currently seeking applications for an experienced:
Safety/Environmental Specialist 1st Shift Primary – Off Shift as Needed
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- 3 – 5 years of experience with safety/environmental issues in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and experience applying to work environment
- Strong knowledge of environmental issues and regulations, particularly concerning air and water
- Knowledgeable in security operations
- Strong training skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to arrange data so it can be easily understood by using charts, graphs, matrices, etc.
- Excellent people skills and ability to handle problem situations
- Exceptional communication, organization and written skills – ability to handle multiple situations
- Excellent attendance and punctuality a must
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Post-secondary education in related field preferred.
- Overtime as needed
KEY JOB DUTIES
Responsible for safety and environmental compliance
- Direct liaison between TGKY and the appropriate Governmental agencies
- Responsible to advise management on safety, security and environmental issues
- Review all accidents and help develop countermeasures to reduce accident incidence rates
- Address all internal and external concerns related to safety, security and environmental issues
- Develop and implement training programs; Orientation, SKYT, Lock out Tag out, etc…
- This position works on a daily basis on companywide issues. A high degree of responsibility and the ability to deal with all levels in the organization is critically important. Programs developed impact the entire company.
- Other duties as assigned
TG Kentucky offers a competitive wage and benefit plan as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested persons should send resumes to:
TG Kentucky, LLC
Attn: Human ResourcesSaf
633 East Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
TG Kentucky, LLC (TGKY) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.