Engineered Plastic Components INC.
Lebanon, KY United States America
Position: Quality Manager
4: Job Description / Job Duties (include, but are not limited to)
* Must meet the requirements of “Management Representative” as detailed in the ISO 13485:2003 and ISO T/S 16949:2009.
* Ensures the company Quality Management System is implemented, trained, and in conformance with the QEM, QEP & QEWI documents.
* Ensures that all pertinent ISO standards are being met throughout the facility, and monitoring such standards for changes and suggesting/implementing adjustments accordingly.
* Work directly with customers to engage in root cause analysis, determine liability, suggest and implement corrective action resolution through 8D or similar formats.
* Assign tasks to Quality Engineers, Quality Analysts and Quality Auditors and monitor progress and effectiveness.
* Interface with Engineering, Production and Sales to understand the scope of inspection demands on new quotations for more accurate pricing.
* Establishes and maintains Preventative Maintenance activities for assigned areas of the facility, generally medical and/or assembly in nature.
* Responsible for Quality personnel hiring selection process, orientation, annual reviews, training, time-off requests, as well as working with Human Resources to address any employee concerns.
* Expected to have routine meetings with the Quality Department to review changes, corporate and local news, and allow for a Q & A period.
* Ensures that QMS is followed and that organization is prepared for external audits (Registrar or Customers) to maintain and uphold all Quality registrations.
* Coordinate with outside vendors or manufacturers of measurement equipment when repair or replacement is necessary and submit requisitions for approval.
* Lead the MRB (Material Review Board) meetings and control the NOD (Notice of Discrepancy) process to ensure that reasonable response, corrective action, documentation and closing are routine.
* Travel to and from customer locations as required to satisfy the customer’s needs.
* Other duties as assigned by Plant Manager/Quality Director
* Maintain the highest quality work to continuously insure customer satisfaction.
Human Resource Manager
Engineered Plastic Components Inc.
655 Industrial Drive
Lebanon, KY 40033
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org