Production Team Member
III. Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED required
• One to two years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Focus on employee relations centered on trust and teamwork.
• Demonstrate a personality that works in cooperation with other team members towards building a sense of company teamwork.
• Identify and make suggestions for continuous process improvements.
• Ability to communicate and work well with others in a group environment.
• Basic math skills are required.
• Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member.
Toyota Boshoku America is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email us at TBA.Careers@Toyota-Boshoku.com.
Or Apply at the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center
516 Workshop Lane,
Lebanon, KY 40033 or apply online: Https://www.toyota-boshoku.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org