Production Team Member
Lebanon, KY 40033
I. General Summary: The goal of a production member is to be multi-functional. Members in this position must have a fundamental understanding, knowledge, and skills to perform operations in the manufacturing areas. Production members should be able to move from one manufacturing area to the next with minimal training.
II. Essential Job Functions:
1. Work in a manufacturing environment emphasizing teamwork, safety, training and discipline.
2. Follow standardized work procedures and work sequence for each process.
3. Work with team to improve standardized processes/methods, identify waste, methodically eliminate waste and standardize the new process/methods.
4. Directly responsible for performance of assigned work area.
5. Work in a team environment on safety, quality, productivity and cost improvement projects.
6. Complete all working documentation, records and reports as requested.
7. Understand all company policies and procedures.
8. Be proactive and reactive to resolve abnormalities in the process.
9. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED required
• One to two years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Focus on employee relations centered on trust and teamwork.
• Demonstrate a personality that works in cooperation with other team members towards building a sense of company teamwork.
• Identify and make suggestions for continuous process improvements.
• Ability to communicate and work well with others in a group environment.
• Basic math skills are required.
• Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English.
IV. Work Environment/Conditions:
•Plant: Automotive manufacturing plant. This position is a typical manufacturing environment and personal protective equipment will be required.
•Travel: 0-10% V.
•Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be capable of walking, sitting, and standing and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. The team member needs to be capable of working on their feet standing for long periods of time.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member.
Toyota Boshoku America is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email us at TBA.Careers@Toyota-Boshoku.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com