Apply online: https://komatsu.jobs or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Production Control Clerk
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry,
forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers
through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our
advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global
service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance
safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals,
automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and
subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems,
Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Liaison between shop floor Supervisors, Engineering, Warehousing, and Management in order to
assist with scheduling and expediting components, supply chain parts and complete machines through
the Service Center in a logical and efficient sequence. Perform assignements at the direction of
departmental supervision. Obey all safety and rules and perform housekeeping functions.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Maintain SAP in units from warehouses and releases back to warehouses upon repair
• Attaches routers and establishes “start” and “finish” dates.
• Coordinates with Sales on complaint units in-house and schedules disassembly audit by
• Maintains long text and routers on all jobs.
• Maintains current WIP report (schedules), including current status of designated jobs.
• Creates sub-orders for components and machine rebuilds.
• Maintain “R” inventory and “salvageable” inventory lists.
• Complete receivers for the Purchasing Dept.
• Expedite parts from other facilities and warehouses.
• Conduct weekly calls with other facilities to review part shortages and etc’s of said parts.
• Coordinate all inventory returns and distribution.
• Cycle count and inventory adjustments on housed inventory.
• Position requires 1-2 years in production control in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient with personal computer, MS Office and SAP
• Foundation of Lean Principles
• Maintain log of jobs waiting quotes and quote approval and expedite approvals as needed.
• Monitor jobs ready to comp and updates status when completed.
• Corrects short haulage and ship shorts to OE machines for Accounting to ensure accurate job
Job Description Print Preview Page 1 of 2
https://performancemanager8.successfactors.com/xi/ui/rcmcommon/pages/jobReqPrintPre… 7/14/2021• Monitor and complete open PGI report.
• Maintain “Y” pick dates for material release.
• Maintain material “sequences” and release dates for production needs.
• Assist in parts presentation to production areas.
• Create orders and maintain system status as required.
• Maintain material on production orders to prevent duplicate inventories using bulk orders.
• Closes out units and components upon completion. Schedules all external-trucking needs.
• Collect and maintain all paperwork necessary for job order closure.
• Open and close shop orders
• Expedite parts and obtain estimated time of arrival.
• Maintain critical CEP charts.
• Teco as needed.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com