TG Kentucky, LLC
A Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry, is currently seeking applications for an experienced:
Plastics Production Engineer 2nd Shift
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- Associates or Diploma in Industrial Maintenance, BS in Engineering discipline, or 16 years equivalent experience as an engineering technician in injection.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to learn new tasks.
- Ability to identify critical quality characteristics.
- Capability to communicate defect analysis using visual aids.
- Excellent attendance record. Overtime as needed
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Maintain and continually improve production processes and documentation (i.e. FEMAs, Work Combination tables, Process Flow Charts, Standard work check sheets, Spare parts lists, PM schedules, PFUs, BOMs, WIS, Condition standards, Daily check sheets, PCRs, etc.).
- Support Internal Audits
- Develop and implement documented corrective actions for customer complaints.
- Analyze scrap and labor inefficiencies, identify root cause and implement countermeasures to reduce. Summarize and report savings.
- Pre-trial evaluation and involvement on new parts and programs.
- Maintain awareness and understand the roles and responsibilities regarding the environmental policies, management system, and objectives and targets by attending the required training.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the EMS procedures and practices and minimize the impact of their activities on the environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to print, read, and identify critical characteristics on a drawing.
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System.
- Experience in a cross-cultural work environment.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate requirements for product/process improvement with production, quality, vendors, and contractors.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Skilled in visual management and presentations.
- Ability to perform PFMEA development/updating and root cause analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and interpretation of data.
- Skilled in gage or check fixture use and interpretation of data.
- Thorough understanding of injection molding operations with respect to plastic automotive parts.
- Thorough understanding of thermoplastic resins.
TG Kentucky offers a competitive wage and benefit plan as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested persons should send resumes to:
TG Kentucky, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
633 East Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
TG Kentucky, LLC (TGKY) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.