Job Title: Material Handler
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry,
forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers
through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our
advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global
service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance
safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals,
automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and
subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems,
Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Responsible for all incoming and outgoing supplies, parts or equipment utilizing SAP
and/or computer programs as part of duties.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Confirm incoming and outgoing orders with Bill of Lading or job tickets.
2. Separate parts and supplies departmentally.
3. Transfer materials to correct departments using a lift truck.
4. Produce out sheets in the computer for all items leaving the facility.
5. In SAP, issue part returns off of job and into inventory.
a. Runs parts transfer from KomatsuLebanon to Global Distribution Center
b. Initiate transfer ticket.
c. Scans tickets out of Lebanon in to GDC, after attaching tag to individual parts.
6. Band and wrap all outgoing components for shipping.
7. Confirm all parts/components have appropriate documents prior to shipment.
8. Perform other assignments at the direction of departmental supervision.
9. Obey all safety rules and perform housekeeping functions.
Two years’ experience in manufacturing warehouse environment
Fork Truck Experience
Basic Computer experience
Able to work any shift
Able to work overtime
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Job Description Print Preview Page 1 of 2
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Description Print Preview Page 2 of 2
https://mining.komatsu/company/careers or send resume to email@example.com
or Stop by the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY 40033
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org