Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift
Job Category: Production
Requisition Number: MANUF001343
810 W Main St
Lebanon, KY, USA
- Must understand basic measuring equipment
- Ability to understand forming registration and make proper adjustments for timely changeovers.
- Must be able to recognize quality issues and apply corrective measures to produce quality parts
- Will be responsible for assisting with repair and preventative maintenance of process equipment.
- Will be held accountable for the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must have strong written communication skills for documentation across shifts.
- Must possess a strong safety orientation.
- Experience with the concepts of scientific molding.
- Responsible for the development and control of molding condition standards.
- Strong team orientation.
- Willingness to work overtime above and beyond production as required.
The most qualified candidates will be chosen and trained for the position. Qualification will be assessed based on written testing, interview process and past job performance.
Apply online: WWW.ALUTRIM.COM