Website American Wood Fibers
Your future is waiting at American Wood Fibers!
American Wood Fibers, Inc.is hiring Industrial Maintenance Technician (s) for 2nd and 3rd Shifts at our largest facility in Lebanon, KY.
Reasons why you should consider a career with AWF:
• *Competitive hourly based pay + profit bonuses.*
• Sign On Bonus available!
• Excellent benefits package – including medical, dental, life, 401k, vision, disability, and paid time off
• Company stability – AWF has been in the industry for 4 generations
• And more!
Key Responsibilities for an Industrial Maintenance Technician:
• Prepares and set up machinery for scheduled production runs
• Repairs of production equipment
• Performs mechanical work including, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting
• Ensures safe work practices, follow safety procedures and complete required safety forms, checklists and permits; and
• Maintains good industrial housekeeping at workstation, and work areas
• Preventative and general maintenance of building and equipment
Qualifications for an Industrial Maintenance Technician:
• Minimum of high school diploma
• 2+ years of related experience in packing/productions machines
• Mechanical and machinery background with exposure to high-speed equipment
• Electrical knowledge
• Basic welding experience
• Other: Willingness to work out side when necessary; good at troubleshooting; must have own basic tools
• Can work with little supervision and has a positive can do attitude
AWF is a smoke- free environment We offer a competitive package to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, plus profit bonus, paid time off and matching 401(k). For more company information, please visit our web site www.awf.com.
An EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
• maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
• manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
• High school (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.awf.com.