Job Title: Machinist II
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry,
forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers
through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our
advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global
service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance
safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals,
automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and
subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems,
Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Set up and operate manual lathes, drill presses and small universal mills to make a variety of
components and assemblies. Must be able to read and work from prints, perform set-ups and read
micrometers, calipers and dial indicators. Program, set-up fixturing for CNC equipment (VTL,
HBM, horizontal machining center).
Key Job Responsibilities
• Operate and program CNC Machining equipment to make and/or repair
a variety of components..
• Work from prints to make a variety of components.
• Perform other assignments at the direction of departmental supervision.
• Obet all safety rules and perform housekeeping functions.
• 2 – 3 years machine shop experience, includes technical school
• Experience in turning, boring, facing and thread cutting
• Must be able to set up, program and operate CNC equipment to produce
quality parts to print.
• Able to work any shift
• Able to work overtime
• Able to work weekends
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com