Pacific Die Cut Industries
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Machine Operator (Lebanon, KY)
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Job Description: The Machine Operator is responsible for the overall operation of the machine, to include multiple die set-ups and the production of parts.
- 2-5 years in Manufacturing setting is preferred
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic math and basic computer skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools (i.e., pliers, wrench, screwdriver, etc.).
- Attentive to details and accuracy while performing machine operations.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift, bend, crouch, and possess the manual dexterity to grasp and manipulate material.
- Ability to lift and/or manipulate up to 50#
- Background check and drug screening required
Responsibilities and Essential Functions Include:
- Perform all tasks associated with die cutting, while following written and verbal work instructions.
- Assist with loading materials, tooling, and supplies, feeding materials, picking parts, loading scrap material in Baler, baling scrap material, cleaning work area, machines and equipment.
- Responsible for working in a safe and efficient manner per PDCI Company policy, while meeting productivity and quality requirements for each job performed.
- Read and follow work instructions and perform work as assigned by the production supervisor.
- Perform all set-ups, minor adjustments to machines and minor maintenance of assigned workstation.
- Prepare shipping boxes for each job according to customer specifications listed on Job Card.
- Check for correctness of material, labels, and product counts during each manufacturing operation.
- Perform visual inspections of manufactured products in accordance with Quality standards.
- Accurately record and/or communicate data related to production and Quality.
- Report safety issues and work-related accidents as they arise to the Supervisor.
- Complies with safety requirements/regulations (wearing safety glasses, cut resistant gloves, support belt, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
As an at-will employer, PDCI reserves the right to change job responsibilities, transfer job positions, or assign additional job duties as assigned.