Engineered Plastic Components Engineered Plastic Components
Engineered Plastic Components
Engineered Plastic Components Inc.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an IT Support Technician, you will work with the current plant personnel to gain an expert understanding of how ERP System is being used and seek opportunities for process improvement. Perform user acceptance testing for system updates and be the IT site contact. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Support Technician is responsible for performing the following functions to provide necessary support and assistance to the production & management teams.
1) Work to become the plant SME (Subject Matter Expert) for ERP System.
2) Review business processes and develop optimization strategies.
3) Stay up to date on the latest processes.
4) Serve as site contact for the Corporate IT Team.
5) Perform Needs Analysis.
6) Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
7) Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
8) Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
9) Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
10) Performing user acceptance testing on patches in the Development environment.
11) Update procedures when necessary.
12) Manage competing resources and priorities.
13) Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
1) A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Support position or a related field.
2) Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products.
3) Strong technical skills.
4) Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com