Kentucky Heritage Hemp Co., LLC
Industrial Maintenance Specialist
- Experienced and innovative individual to install, maintain and repair extraction machinery, various equipment, and electrical systems.
- Repair/rebuild machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Performs preventative maintenance for physical facility manufacturing/lab equipment.
- Installs and repairs electrical componentry and wiring.
- Installs and maintains pressurized and unpressurized pipe systems including CO2 equipment and pneumatic systems.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment.
- Repairs forklifts as needed.
- Fabricates and repairs new or used equipment or machines.
- Assures that all repairs and preventative maintenance are done in compliance with good cGMP’s and regulatory requirements.
- Assists the Management, Quality, Extraction and Laboratory teams in troubleshooting maintenance issues that may affect finished goods quality/safety or personnel safety.
- Electrical troubleshooting using electrical schematics/drawings/test equipment.
- Mechanical and pneumatic valving installation and repair.
- Pneumatic systems including air compressors and controls.
- Pumps to include vacuum, high pressure, pneumatic, pressure assist, alcohol displacement.
- Safe use of portable tools.
- Planned and preventative maintenance systems.
- Water boilers and heaters.
- On-board refrigeration systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required plus a minimum of 2 years applicable certified technical school training or 2-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Master Mechanic with Class A boiler operator’s license and experience in electrical troubleshooting, electronic circuit diagrams, HVAC and PLC’s, stick & tig welding, pumps, and forklift repair strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and business software such as Excel and Microsoft Office helpful.
- Plant environment – Cloaking/PPE requirements in varying work areas.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10lbs., frequently lift and /or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- Use of hand tools and power tools. Occasional to frequent grip/push/pull. Use of hand tools and power tools on occasion above shoulder height.
- Occasional to frequent stand/walk/bend/kneel. Occasional to frequent climbing steps and ladders as well as sitting.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Apply online: Https://www.peterson-farms.com or at the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY 40033 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org