TG KENTUCKY, LLC
TG Kentucky, a Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry, is currently seeking applications for an experienced:
2nd IE Maintenance Supervisor
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- Basic knowledge of TPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving / decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple tasks
- Previous Supervisory experience a plus
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent Attendance is a must.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Directs the activities of the maintenance department.
- Plans and prepares pre-shift meetings, preventative maintenance schedules, spare parts, manpower needs.
- Trains new employees.
- Administers company policies for assigned department.
- Communicates with all levels of management, including Japanese staff.
- Deals with breakdowns and conducts problem solving / countermeasure activity.
- Motivates employees and resolves conflict.
- Evaluates employees’ performance.
- Aids in continuous improvement processes.
- Assists manager as necessary to accomplish all goals and missions of the department.
- Coaches and counsels team members on various aspects of their duties.
- Issues corrective action (discipline) to employees as appropriate.
- Maintain awareness and understand the roles and responsibilities regarding the environmental policies, management system, and objectives and targets by attending the required training. Perform all tasks in accordance with the EMS procedures and practices and minimize the impact of their activities on the environment.
Salary Exempt Position
Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000 Per Year
TG Kentucky offers a competitive wage and benefit plan as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested persons should send resumes to:
TG Kentucky, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
633 East Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
TG Kentucky, LLC (TGKY) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.