- Community Collaboration for Children Program Director – CCC Director Duties are as follows:
- The supervisor conducts weekly staff meetings wherein staff discusses case assignments, caseloads, updates for open cases and other case status reports.
Social Work background two – 5 years a plus.
- Supervisor will ensure that all staff are appropriately trained in curricula, ASQs, NCFAS-G (at least twice and every other year following) and meet all contract requirements.
- Ensures that all CCC direct staff attend all CCC required training.
- Supervisor duties are in conjunction with In-Home Based Service staff duties.
- The supervisor will carry 2 cases at a time.
- The supervisor maintains an adequate referral process and waiting list to address referrals when there are no openings. CKCAC follows a procedure for waiting referrals that is implemented by the supervisor.
- Ensures referrals include information about all safety risks for the children, the family and the staff.
- Provides program oversight and oversees the daily operations of CCC In-Home Services.
- Supervisor commits time to visit community partners and resources within each county of the CCC service area to share information regarding CCC services in order to outreach to each county.
- The supervisor ensures that a written safety plan is in place for each staff to use in the event of an emergency and is reviewed periodically with staff during team and supervision.
- The supervisor ensures that data is recorded in the IHBS website and conducts regular reviews monthly to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Supervisor provides trends and program overview to the Regional Network members.
- Provides pertinent information from statewide meetings to staff in a timely manner.
- The supervisor confirms and RSVP by stated deadline, attendance of supervisor and staff to all meetings and trainings, otherwise CKCAC is responsible for lodging, food and/or other costs.
- The supervisor will initiate and confirm at least one on site with the Frankfort based CCC Technical assistants bi-annually to review case files, provide consultation and be available for questions and problematic situations and supervisor ensures that quarterly reports, data and any other required information are submitted to the Frankfort CCC TA in a timely and appropriate manner.
- The supervisor attends, participates and provides information in CCC statewide meetings/trainings and annual peer exchange.
- The supervisor ensures that formal records, regarding services provided to families and children, are kept and maintained in a secure and confidential manner.
- Ensures that Supervisor Quarterly Reported, required data and any other required information is submitted timely to the Frankfort TA unless informed otherwise.
- Supervisor submits a Logic Model detailing service implementations, goals and project outcomes (including timeframes) which are recorded using a Logic Model submitted by August of current grant year. The Logic Model includes proposed outcomes for the upcoming year. It also includes achieved outcomes from the previous Logic Model.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to perform essential job functions for any individual with a disability as long as the reasonable accommodation does not impose an undue hardship. Your employment with Central Kentucky Community Action is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Central Kentucky Community Action at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time.
All employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of private information. All employees must strictly adhere to HIPAA standards that govern use of sensitive and confidential information. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action, including termination of employment.
Central Kentucky Community Action provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central Kentucky Community Action complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
MUST APPLY BY FEBRUARY 28, 2021.
All resumes send to Mary Jane Tungate (email@example.com) or Mail resume to Central Kentucky Community Action Council, P.O. Box 830, 320 Hood Avenue, Lebanon, KY 40033