- Modifying Process Control and process automation in a continuous process manufacturing plant.
- Development, programming, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of PLC’s, instrumentation and control systems
- Develop and ensure deployment and support the users’ network and will use systems to perform engineering tasks and electrical troubleshooting
- Modify equipment programs ensuring safe and efficient operation
- Provides production and operational support as needed and collaborates with other engineering and support functions within the organization.
Will Work With The Following Software:
Allen Bradley: PLC 5, Micrologix, Allen Bradley Drive Software, Communications Software * ; Siemens: Step 7, Win CC, Protool, Microwin, Tia Portal, Siemens Drive Software, SEW Drive Software, Lenze Drive Software, ABB Robotics, Fanuc Robotics, Siemens
- Must have thorough knowledge of PLC Programming (Siemens required) and Computer Applications
- Must have in-depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems including PLC’s, Robotics and Computer applications, assembly techniques, FMEA
- Must be capable of working without supervision and with a wide variety of people from the shop floor to senior managers, vendors, suppliers
- Minimum 3 years automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience with PLC’s for Process Flows, Welding, Assembly, Staking equipment
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point, Project
- Ability to train others
Human Resource Manager
Engineered Plastic Components Inc.
655 Industrial Drive
Lebanon, KY 40033