Springfield, KY, US
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following:
- Fill and heat seal 20-55 lb. bags to the proper weight, sew bags as needed.
- Maintain daily records and reports.
- Sample products according to all established QC standards.
- Ensure bags are properly labeled, number and palletized.
- Document and tag each pallet of finished product.
- Operate stretch wrap machine.
- Complies with plant regulations concerning GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices), safety rules and work rules, and loss control procedures.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing any food safety hazards
- Responsible for attending all require safety and food safety training.
- Assist in sanitation of equipment in accordance with established sanitation procedures.
Physical Requirements: Standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, kneeling, reaching, twisting. lifting, climbing ladders and stairs, and carrying up to 85 pounds.
Environmental Demands: Noise levels above 85 DBA. Hot and cold working environment.
Excellent Benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance; holiday pay, matching 401K; PTO and sick days.
Apply online: Https://bluegrassingredients.com/about/careers