Website Communicare Communicare
Lebanon, KY United State America
1 Full-time 7:30 AM-4:00 PM 8 hrs. per day 40 hrs. per week
* Sick and Vacation accured time, with all benefits , 7 paid holidays per year , offers 401-K or retirement.
1 PRN 9:00 AM-2:00 PM up to 22 hours per week (Does not have benefits but a Christmas bounus)
Pick up applications at Communicare, 748 West Main Street, Lebanon, KY or Lebanon/Marion County Career, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY
or send resume to email@example.com or apply online: https://www.communicare.org
Position Title: Assistant -Vocational Services
Administrative Supervisor : Vocational Services
Position Summary: Assists in carrying out the policies set forth by the agency for the daily operation of the vocational program.
Skill Sets: Adequate communication skills, process verbal and written instructions, dependable, internet effectively with the public and staff, adaptability-able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, strong sense of committment.
Physical and Environmental Demands: Possible exposure to bloodborne pathogens, biohazardous waste and hazardous waste, Frequent talking and hearing when communicates with clients, members of their families and agency staff. Patience, tolerance and abliltiy to deal with stress are needed on a daily basis. Visual acuity and manual dexterity needed for required paperwork and data entry,
1. Coordinates the vocational program in the absences of/or as required by supervisor.
2. Assists in obtaining information regarding new referrals and updates as needed.
3. Assists in planning individualized support plans.
4. Attends integration functional provided for the individuals as necessary.
5. Maintain required record keeping.
6. Enters or retrieves indidvidual contact data either manually or through data entry.
7. Assists with packaging, sorting and assembly of contract work.
8. Assists supervision in the procurement and bidding of contracts
9. Assists in meeting contact deadline.
10. Participates in agency continuing quality improvement (CQI) activities.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Adheres to Communicare Services, Inc. policies and pricedures.
2. Attends mandatory in-services and other training/educational programs as required.
3. Obtains and maintains CPR and First Aid certification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org