TG KENTUCKY, LLC
TG Kentucky, a Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry, is currently seeking applications for an experienced:
Japanese Translation Specialist
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / CRITERIA: (EDUCATION LEVEL, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, DIMENSIONS, ETC.)
- Associates Degree preferred; or equivalent experience
- Proficient in translation and communication of Japanese and English language
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work as part of a collaborative team in a professional business office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter with some business experience required
- Highly organized and efficient.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Provides translation during meetings, conference calls, plant tours etc., prepare reports which includes gathering and summarizing data.
- Document Translation support for all areas.
- Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records.
- Composes and types letters and correspondence: Japanese and English.
- Maintain awareness and understand the roles and responsibilities regarding the environmental policies, management system, and objectives and targets by attending the required training. Perform all tasks in accordance with the EMS procedures and practices and minimize the impact of their activities on the environment.
TG Kentucky offers a competitive wage and benefit plan as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested persons should send resumes to:
TG Kentucky, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
633 East Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
TG Kentucky, LLC (TGKY) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.