TITLE: Executive Director
DESCRIPTION: Career TEAM, a leading high-tech workforce development company who combines their love for careering with technology and utilizes the best content, trainers, case managers, job developers, designers, programmers, and partners. Career TEAM is solving today’s unemployment challenges through innovative solutions.
REPORTS TO: Regional Director of Operations
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time, Exempt Employee
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing an individual project ensuring and executing the project’s overall strategic plan. In this role the incumbent will practice working knowledge in Workforce Development protocols, which include a basic understanding of the field, core programs and business plans. As a leader and member of the Corporate Management Team, the Executive Director is accountable for ensuring quality and integrity across all workforce functions.
Your Impact On Career TEAM’s Success:
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements, including the adherence to policies and procedures and program monitoring;
- Focus on expenditure rates ensuring everything is on track without disallowed costs, driving metrics and performance, providing support and coaching to front line staff and creating service delivery plans for projects.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of policies and procedures for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction;
- Serve as the primary local contact and contract liaison for the funding source;
- Lead a team of high functioning employees to execute the program initiatives while supporting employee growth;
- Conduct regular coaching sessions and annual performance evaluations of the team;
- Approach each day and task with a “ZAG” mindset;
- Other duties and projects as needed.
To Qualify For This Role, You Must Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters or MBA Preferred;
- 3-5 years of operational leadership and management experience with knowledge of WIOA contracts/programs preferred;
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to lead a team with different working styles.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient maintain a high-level of confidentiality;
- Knowledge about the local region and relevant partners (preferred)
- Experience in planning and organizing work standards, processes, and references;
- Sharp attention to detail with strong organizational, analytical, research and critical thinking skills’;
- The capability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, including the ability to perform and complete a high volume of work assignments with speed and accuracy, work cooperatively with others and showing courteousness and a high level of professionalism;
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, handle personnel matters effectively, and handle employee and personnel inquiries with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy;
- A Valid Driver’s License.
About Career TEAM:
Founded in 1996, CareerTEAM, LLC is a private workforce development organization.
Career TEAM’s outstanding record of accelerating the human condition has resulted in numerous honors:
- Named by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 500 fastest growing privately held companies
- Recipient of the US Chamber of Commerce Blue Chip Enterprise Award for innovation
- Featured by 60 Minutes, CNN, Money Magazine, Inc. Magazine and the British Broadcasting Network as an innovative, government funded solutions program
- Invited to the White House after being cited by the National Welfare-to-Work Partnership and National Alliance of Business as a top 10 US training provider
As a socially conscious organization, Career TEAM has found a healthy balance between for-profit innovation and community enrichment. Looking ahead, the organization will continue to close the nation’s opportunity divide with additional CTL government funded workforce sites; while also building staff capacity of workforce funding sources and industry providers through CTL Consulting. See www.careerteam.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Elizabethtown, KY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location