4-M is hiring
Receiving & Production Line Support (522960) 1st Shift – 6 AM to 2:30 PM 2nd Shift- 4:30 PM to 1 AM Mon-Friday 14.00 Starting Pay
You’ll perform various tasks, including maintaining and operating the machinery and search for potential malfunctions or risks. You’ll transfer the products and equipment, using power tools and forklift trucks. You’ll also keep the…
Lebanon, Kentucky | Full-Time | Job #522960
Apply online 4-M.com and Contact Tracy Bunch -(270) 321-0538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving & Production Line Support (Janitorial/Cleaning)
Lebanon, KY, United States of America
4M is growing and that means we need to grow our family of Team Members. We’re looking for Team Members that are energetic and highly motivated that want to be part of a winning team. If you are detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation, we should talk.
Job Skills / Requirements
You’ll perform various tasks, including maintaining and operating the machinery and search for potential malfunctions or risks. You’ll transfer the products and equipment, using power tools and forklift trucks. You’ll also keep the facility clean by removing debris and trash to ensure safety.*Note that this position demands stamina and a good physical condition, as you’ll have to regularly lift heavy loads.
- Operate production equipment
- Removing debris and trash to ensure safety
- Breaking down pallets
- Removing labels or spare parts
- Preparing totes for production
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines
- Store products and materials
- Report on defective products or machinery
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
- Previous experience as a production worker or a similar role in a warehouse is preferred but not required
- Good understanding of how production equipment works
- Ability to detect potential problems with machinery
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures (safety gear will be provided)
- Ability to lift heavy loads and transfer them manually
- Good communication and teamwork skills
This can be more than a job, this could be a career. Check out our culture video to learn more about us at: https://youtu.be/8v14pCRDRlA
Additional Information / Benefits
Why this job is great for you!
- Become a valued, respected member of the 4M team with great teammates, culture, and a supportive company.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Daily pay available for all team members.
- Medical Benefits for Team Members (who work 30 hours or more per week.)
- Now Available! Dental and Vision Benefits for all team members.
- Paid vacation (Full-Time Team Members).
- 401k Plan with Employer Match (Available to all Team Members who work on average 20 hours or more per week)
- Sky’s-the-Limit opportunities for growth and advancement.
- No janitorial experience required. (We train you in our best practices)
- Successful drug screening and background check.
- Comply with social distancing requirements and safety guidelines.
- The team member must wear provided 4M apparel and personal protective equipment when necessary in accordance with position and OSHA requirements.
- Reliable Transportation.
Founded in 1978, 4M Building Solutions is a janitorial, housekeeping, cleaning, and disinfecting services company headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Supported by 4,000 associates, the company operates in 16 states across the Midwest, Northeast and Southeastern United States
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Account Supervisor/Account ManagerThis is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Apply online: 4-M.com