Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Uses electrical prints to complete point-to-point wiring on complex control cases and complete machines; must be able to read and work from electrical prints and schematics. Knowledge of electrical troubleshooting techniques and the ability to use a voltmeter is also required. Knowledge of high voltage currents (up to 4160 volts) and electrical safety is also required. Assembles electrical components and installs on complete.
1. Read prints and schematics to complete point-to-point wiring.
2. Electrical troubleshooting techniques to detect problem areas.
3. Test voltage in installations.
4. Assemble electrical components in equipment.
5. Install electrical components in equipment.
6. Perform other assignments at the direction of departmental supervision.
7. Obey all safety rules and perform housekeeping functions.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org