Website Central Kentucky Tool
Central Kentucky Tool
Posting: Central Kentucky Tool Opening
Date: June 14, 2021
Lebanon, Marion, KY (40033)
CKT is looking for a skilled fabricator/welder who can produce fabricated steel and stainlesssteel components as required, ensuring the highest standards in finishes and tolerances.
Additional requirements include maintaining quality and safety standards and maintaining
equipment and supplies.
• Evaluate all engineering drawings and
ensure implementation according to
• Perform all welding work with help of
forming and cutting equipment
• Provide assistance to production process
and mold various fixtures.
• Design and produce new parts according
• Perform efficient welding of various metal
objects with help of gas torch and welder
• Evaluate finished products and perform
quality checks on products
• Administer all welding activities such as
riveting and welding small parts and
• Rework and/or repair assembled
equipment and products according to
engineering specification changes
• Perform all work in accordance with
quality standards and established safety
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
Job salary and benefits:
CKT provides a temperature-controlled work environment and a competitive compensation
package commiserate with experience. Benefits include 8 Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K with
Company Match, and Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
This is a Full-time, Regular, Non-Exempt position on a 4-10 work schedule.
How to apply:
You can apply in-person at CKT (645 Metts Dr. Lebanon, KY 40033) or email your resume to
To apply for this job please visit ckytool.com.