|We are currently accepting applications, resumes, and letters of interest for the position of Order Picker. Qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Three (3) years warehousing experience.
• Able to lift up to sixty (60) pounds.
• Climb stairs / ladders.
• Walk, stand, operate equipment for eight (8)+ hours on hard surfaces.
• Prior shipping experience preferred.
• MS Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency.
• Capacity to learn other software as needed.
Essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
• Prepare shipping/receiving documents.
• Verify acceptability of product.
• Pull items from finished goods part of the warehouse for shipment of truck orders, UPS orders, and pick up orders. Insure order accuracy.
• Identify information for incoming and outgoing against bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records.
• Label, rotate, and stock items in appropriate warehouse locations.
• Assist with quarterly inventory counts.
• Insure First Expired, First Out item rotation.
• Operate forklifts and other powered material handling equipment to move material.
• Observe GMP.