Nutrition Aide for Head Start – Marion County
35 hours per week required
Workstation will be in Lebanon, Kentucky
- Serve prepared food (breakfast, lunch & snack)
- Order food and supplies
- Rotate Stock by dates
- Complete necessary paperwork for food program
- Give breaks to teaching staff & help in the classroom as needed
- Attend and complete required trainings
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes and silverware
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Scrape leftovers from dishes into garbage containers
- Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers
- Vacuum dining areas and sweep and mop kitchen floor
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to use or learn to use office equipment.
- Computer experience required.
- Ability to understand written and/or oral instructions and be able to follow through with tasks assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and relate well with others.
- Must have the ability to work with low-income and be understanding of their needs.
- Must be able to keep accurate records.
- Must keep all information confidential
HOW TO APPLY:
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal history background checks required.
Applications accepted until February 25, 2021, or until the position has been filled. Complete an employment application and mail to Human Resources, ATTN: Nutrition Aide, PO Box 830, Lebanon, Kentucky 40033. Submit resumes and cover letters to Amy Hagan at email@example.com.