|Human Resources Intern
POSITION / TITLE: Human Resources Intern
POSITION: Salaried Non -Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
WORK LOCATION: Lebanon KY
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
Perform and assist with administrative duties in the Human Resources Department
1. Reception/Switch board/ Front Desk/ Airphone
2. Greets and directs guests/visitors in a courteous manner.
3. US Mail /UPS/Fed Ex Processing
4. Salary and Hourly Mailbox – mail distribution
5. Contractor Safety Qualification assurance
6. Safety PPE (Shoes/Glasses) Providing Vouchers / Reimbursement / Tracking
7. Safety Incentive Program – administration / tracking
8. Wellness program planning- in cooperation with HR Rep and HR Coordinator
9. Plant Calendar Planning and Distribution per Plant Manager Direction
10. Employee Communication Board Management
11. Office Supply Management – inventory/order placement
12. Catering and event preparations in conjunction with HR Coordinator
13. Special Event Planning /Execution in cooperation with HR Rep & HR Coordinator
14. Assist Applicants with information and in applying electronically.
15. Maintain / Update Employee Pictorial Data Base for Plant Manager
16. Employee Birthday Cards tracking and distribution.
17. Distribute Monthly Head Count sheets and inventory/manage emergency response kits/supplies.
18. All other duties assigned.
Education and Training
· High School Diploma/ GED required
· Enrolled in college classes, preferable in HR, Business, or Administration
· Currently Enrolled in an HR, Business, or Administration degree program
· Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Office required
· Detailed oriented.
· Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
· Able to maintain highly confidential information.
· Solid verbal and written Communication Skills
· Results oriented with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
· Professionalism and integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
Please apply online at Https://hendrickson-intl.com
Click: Work for Us
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
655 Hendrickson Drive
: Human Resources
: Entry Level
: Day Job
: Jan 26, 2021, 11:42:53 AM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org