Website Engineered Plastic Components
|Engineered Plant Controller|
|Lebanon, Marion, KY (40033)|
• Assists the controller by leading the monthly financial closing, reporting and forecasting processes. Responsible for the coordination of team journal entries, reconciliations and accuracy of the general ledger.
• Ensures that required reporting is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
• Provides ongoing Finance expertise and decision support to the plant management to enable the achievement of plant goals and objectives.
• Provides ad-hoc financial analysis for plant controller and staff.
• Assists the controller in the development and maintenance of planning budgeting systems, preparation of financial and management reports, procedures, and presentation of findings.
• Conducts audit programs (e.g. inventory cycle counts) and leads efforts to implement corrective actions that resolve issues identified in audits/assessments to ensure plant financial compliance.
• Monitors daily operations of the business unit and actively assists to resolve issues, escalating as appropriate.
• Monitors spending and works with department managers to control costs. Researches and provides detail on expense variances.
• Supports the function and business unit to drive process improvement.
• Provides financial analysis related to capital projects, cost reductions, and other initiatives as required.
• Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Strong computer skills (Advanced Excel)
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and link to business implications
• Good analytical skills, presentation skills and problem- solving capability
To apply for this job please visit email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.