3rd Shift Maintenance Team Member
||003501 – Maintenance Functional Plastic
||Lebanon , KY
TG Kentucky, a supplier to the automotive industry, is currently seeking applicants for Full Time Maintenance Team Members to staff its Lebanon, KY facility.
TG’s hiring process requires a personal interview, pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check.
Our Benefits Include:
- Clean, Comfortable Work Environment
- Competitive and Progressive Wage Scale
- Liberal Holiday Schedule
- Excellent Paid Personal Leave System
- Comprehensive Benefit Program including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Insurance for Team Members and Eligible Dependents
- Company Matching 401k
- Team Member Uniforms
- Country Store Café Onsite
- An Organization that Provides Personal Growth Opportunities
- Experience with pneumatics, robotics, hydraulics and electronics.
- Skilled in reading, troubleshooting and writing PLC programs.
- Skilled in shop machinery including drill presses, lathes, milling machines, etc.
- Skilled in written communication.
- Skilled in using AutoCAD or other drafting software.
- Skilled in computer usage including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of facilities equipment including fire suppression systems and HVAC systems.
- Experience with JD Edwards maintenance management software.
- Experience with troubleshooting injection molding equipment.
Apply online: Work4TG.com