Shift Supervisor- 2nd
American Wood Fibers Inc. (AWF), is an established and growing specialty wood recycler and products manufacturer in Lebanon, KY. The Lebanon plant operates on three (3) shifts. American Wood Fibers is searching for a 2nd Shift Supervisor for our Lebanon, KY plant. AWF manufactures at 10 locations spanning the nation, has approximately 450 employees, and generates over $100M in annual sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of plant production employees.
- Trains and assists employees in order to complete assignments according to proper plant procedures.
- Analyzes shift duties to determine correct amount of time and material required to complete orders in the most efficient manner.
- Supervises plant for cleanliness, safety, quality control, and optimum production.
- Carries out inspections and assists in building and machinery repair in order to ensure a safe and well-maintained work environment.
- Performs other duties, to include running equipment, packaging, loading etc., and special projects as assigned.
- Supervises loading and unloading of trucks and completion of paperwork.
- System management, material handling, packaging, and forklift.
- Verifies incoming shipments, completes a daily inventory count and production report
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of five (5) years of Supervisory Experience
- Exceptional Leadership, Team Building, and Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements
- Strong Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
For consideration: Successful candidate must be able to work in a smoke-free environment. We offer a competitive package to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, plus profit bonus, paid time off and matching 401(k). If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 270-692-3012. For more company information, please visit our web site www.awf.com.
An EEO employer.