Send resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at the Lebanon/Marion County Career Center, 516 Workshop Lane, Lebanon, KY 40033
Metal Prep Operator
(Training conducted on 1st shift and then move to 2nd)
- TABE/Bennett Mechanical Test (must be recent and results submitted with application.(Make an appt. at the Lebanon/Marion County Career for the TABE and Bennett Mechanical (270) 692-6870
- Must understand basic measuring equipment
- Must be able to recognize quality issues and apply corrective measures to produce quality parts.
- Will be responsible for minor maintenance of process equipment
- Will be held accountable for the quality and quantity of product produced
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have strong written communication skills for documentation across shifts.
- Must possess a strong safety orientation
- Must be able to stand and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Occasional sitting, reaching with hands and arms, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling or crouching