American Wood Fibers
Lebanon, Kentucky, United States of America
Your future is waiting at American Wood Fibers!
American Wood Fibers, Inc. is hiring an Industrial Maintenance Technician Manufacturing for 2nd Shift (2 – 10:30pm) and 3rd shift (10pm – 6:30am) at our largest facility in Lebanon, KY.
Reasons why you should consider a career with AWF:
- Excellent benefits package– including medical, dental, life, 401k, vision, disability, and paid time off, 7 paid holidays per year
- Company stability– AWF has been in the industry for 4 generations.
- Comprehensive training –We will fully train you on all equipment and practices. Learn valuable skills that you will be able to use for the rest of your professional life.
- Supportive management –Enjoy supervisors that want to see you succeed and will encourage you to think big and be more.
- Longevity and security –This is a long-term, full time opportunity. With your hard work and dedication, you can move up within the company! AWF promotes from within whenever possible.
- Go back to school –Tuition reimbursement is available for all employees (whether work related or not!), plus tuition scholarships are available for children of employees.
Key Responsibilities for an Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Prepares and set up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Repairs of production equipment
- Performs mechanical work including, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting
- Ensures safe work practices, follow safety procedures and complete required safety forms, checklists and permits; and
- Maintains good industrial housekeeping at workstation, and work areas.
- Preventative and general maintenance of building and equipment
Qualifications for an Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 2+ years of related experience in packing/productions machines
- Mechanical and machinery background with exposure to high-speed equipment
- Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics knowledge
- Basic welding experience
- Other: Willingness to work out side when necessary; good at troubleshooting; must have own basic tools
Successful candidate must be able to work in a smoke-free environment. AWF is a smoke- free environment. We offer a competitive package to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, plus profit bonus, paid time off and matching 401(k). For more company information, please visit our web site www.awf.com.
An EEO employer.
American Wood Fibers
390 Warehouse Rd.
Lebanon, KY 40033